- Can I rent Skate Country privately? – Yes! We offer private events on select days of the week.
- How far in advance do I need to make party reservations? -Bronze, Silver and Gold Session Parties may be reserved online up to two days prior to the desired party time. For best selection it would be good to look about two weeks in advance.
- Private Party reservations may also be made online.
- Do you sell food? -Yes! We have a complete Snack Bar serving Pizza, Hot Dogs, Pretzels, Nachos, Popcorn, Chips and a variety of candies. We also offer Pepsi products and Monster energy drinks .
- Can I bring in food from the outside? – The only outside food/drinks we allow during our open skating session is a birthday cake, cookie cake, or cupcakes if you have reserved a GOLD, SILVER, or BRONZE ROLLER PARTY PACKAGE. Outside food is also allowed when booking a Private “VIP Birthday” package with a $50 catering charge. We offer a pizza buffet option or individual pizzas for private parties.
- Do you charge for parents to watch? – NEVER on regular public skating sessions. We’re happy you are here! NOTE: Occasionally charitable organizations that host fundraisers at Skate Country will charge every person (adult or child) that is admitted.
- If my friends are coming to skate, do I need to pay if I’m only going to hang out and not skate? – Everyone entering (with the exception of parents watching their children) must pay the applicable admission and skate rental fee.
- Do you offer group rates? – Yes! Please visit our group information page if you want to bring your non-profit group.
- Where can I put my purse, phone, or other valuables while I am skating? — No worries. We have lockers for rent. You put down a $5 deposit and have in and out capability for the whole day. You receive $2 back when the key is returned.
- What size skates do you rent? – From juvenile size 8-9 to adult size 15. (No half sizes are available)
- Can I bring my own skates? – Yes. We allow all kinds of regular roller skates and inline skates.
- Can I wear my Heelys? – Sorry, because Heelys do not have wheels in the front and back and are not intended for “roller skating” they are not permitted.
- Do you sell skates and equipment? – Yes! You can order skates in our skate shop.
- What goes on at a public skating session? – We entertain you. Roller skating is one of the few child activities where staff interact and play with the children. Our dj plays “mom approved” music and leads games all throughout the skating session. Most sessions are set-up with a variety of special skates: All-Skate, Backwards, Couples. During daytime or family-oriented sessions we also do the Hokey Pokey, play games and give prizes.
- If my child doesn’t skate well, can I walk on the floor to assist him/her? – During public skating sessions we allow parents to enter the skating floor in shoes to assist their children. We also rent out SK8 Mates for $3 per hour. (The SkateMate is a great new product to help kids learn to skate on their own. These are meant to be rented out at roller rinks to help new skaters get used to roller skating. They are NOT rented to adults)
- Where can I get lessons for my child? – Check out our 4 week MULTI-LEVEL SKATE PROGRAM (Starting Feb 2016). Pay one flat fee for four consecutive skate classes. We have STAR 1, STAR 2, INTERMEDIATE, and ADVANCED levels of instruction. Private individual lessons are also available.
- What forms of payment do you allow? – Cash, Visa and MasterCard. We do not accept American Express.
- Do you have an ATM? – Sorry, we do not.
- Can I pay with a check? – Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
- Do you sell Gift Certificates? – Yes. They can be purchased anytime the office is open or online by clicking the link above.
- Will you donate something to my child’s school auction? – Yes! Skate Country is happy to donate products/services to non-profits. Please send a written request on organization letterhead stating the name and date of the event and the nature of your request with our Donation Request Form online. The courtesy of at least one months notice is kindly requested.
- Does Skate Country do cash sponsorship’s? – Yes! Any non-profit is eligible to do a fundraiser with us.
- Can I use my laptop and go online at Skate Country? – Yes, we offer free WiFi service to our customers and their guests.